Meritor WABCO’s Hydraulic Anti-lock Braking System (HABS) is an electronic wheel speed monitoring and control system used on medium-duty trucks, buses, and motor home chassis equipped with a hydraulic brake system. During braking HABS helps to prevent wheel lock and maintain steering and course on difficult or slippery road surfaces.
This next generation of hydraulic ABS features an integrated modulator valve assembly/electronic control unit (ECU), plus simplified, higher reliability wiring harness arrangements, and new PC-based diagnostic capabilities.
Features & Benefits
- Compact modulator with integrated ECU
- Frame Mounted weather-tight design
- Four channel ABS
- Hard wired ABS warning light
- Blink code via ABS warning light
- CAN SAE J1587- interface
- Internal pump relay
- CAN SAE J-1939 interface
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD)
For literature, click here