Meritor WABCO has been a trailer ABS technology leader since 1993 with ABS offered as standard equipment at all major trailer OEM’s. Enhanced Easy-Stop™ ABS provides unparalleled trailer monitoring and control capabilities to fleet and owner-operators with system configurations to meet virtually any trailer application – basic, standard, and premium.
2-sensor/1-ABS relay valve system provides increased directional stability while meeting FMVSS-121 requirements. Recommended for converter dolly and semi-trailer applications.
2-sensor/2-ABS relay valve system delivers extra control and directional stability with increased protection against tire flatspotting. Valves can be serviced individually. Recommended for single and tandem axle semi-trailers.
Choice of 2 or 4 sensors. A third relay valve is available on 4-sensor model. Recommended for tandem axle semi-trailers, multi-axle or full trailers.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated dual modulator valve design on the 2S/2M, 4S/2M, and 4S/3M in systems for virtually any trailer application
- Integrated dual modulator valve design on the 2S/2M, 4S/2M, and 4S/3M systems:
- Lighter in weight
- Requires less hardware
- More efficient performance of air brake system
- Individual replaceable electronic control unit (ECU) and ABS modulator valves save maintenance time and reduces cost
- Notebook function allows VIN, trailer number, major component part number, trailer maintenance information, and freeform text to be stored in the ECU – all accessible through Meritor WABCO’s exclusive TOOLBOX™ software
- Service interval indicator allowing a predetermined service interval to be stored within the system
- Tamper-proof electronic odometer for tracking trailer mileage
- Trailer diagnostics can be conducted through the tractor ABS using TOOLBOX™ software
Trailer. For literature, click here.