All anti-lock braking systems (ABS) are not created equal. Meritor WABCO’s ABS systems outnumber all others by North American commercial vehicle operators. We’ve taken advanced technology and made it reliable and easy to service.Different vehicle configurations and suspension systems may require different ABS configurations. That's why Meritor WABCO offers a complete range of systems - available in 4S/4M, 6S/4M and 6S/6M configurations. We provide the right fit for you depending on vehicle application, number of axles, and type of suspension system. In addition, each ABS configuration is available with Automatic Traction Control (ATC) for improved traction and drive stability.
Features & Benefits
- Simple diagnostics provide three options: PC-based TOOLBOX™ software, standard blink code or Pro-Link® 9000
- High sensor signal strength protects against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- Front ABS valve package integrates ABS modulator valves with quick release valve functions
- Rear ABS valve package with optional ATC requires less maintenance than competitive systems
- Optional Power Line Carrier (PLC) provides drivers with critical trailer information via the Meritor WABCO InfoLink™ Gateway which links tractor and trailer systems
- ABS valves optional with integrated QR feature
- Fewer parts higher and higher reliability
Tractor, Truck-Medium, Truck-Heavy, Bus & Coach, Construction, Fire & Emergency, Motor Home, Military. For literature, click here.