Meritor WABCO’s PLC Display allows information to be communicated between the tractor and trailer concerning the condition of trailer mounted systems. Several tractor- trailer communications and controls are possible including compatibility with tire inflation system including the Meritor™ Tire Inflation System P.S.I (MTIS) to monitor and display low tire pressure or elevated wheel- end temperatures. The viewing screen mounts to the tractors instrument panel or dash and displays real- time communication between Tractor and Trailer systems equipped with InfoLink™ equipped trailer ABS.
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-read screen mounts on or near vehicle instrument panel
- Low-cost and easy to install, operate, and maintain
- Provides both basic and full function messages, depending on which Meritor WABCO Enhanced Easy-Stop™ Trailer ABS your vehicle has for full function displays up to seven inputs/outputs (five digital and two analog), the PLC Display must be used with an ECU that has Infolink™ capability
- The PLC Display provides basic messaging on trailers equipped with Meritor WABCO Enhanced Easy-Stop Trailer ABS
- Any Meritor WABCO trailer ABS (produced after March 2001) has the capability to send VIN, mileage, and fault code information to the PLC display
- PLC Display is the only option available on the market to receive and display information pertinent to the trailer
Trailer. For literature, click here.