Meritor WABCO's Electronically-Controlled Air Suspension (ECAS) system provides a new level of ride performance for buses, coaches and motor homes.ECAS enhances the vehicle's air suspension by automatically maintaining the vehicle's optimum height and level as road and vehicle characteristics change. In addition to an enhanced ride, ECAS offers ride height control and kneeling functions with rapid response times – for both lowering and raising the suspension.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic height adjustment both stationary and while driving
- Wheel slip transmission for load transfer over J1587
- Speed signal transmission for load transfer over J1587
- Adjustable low and high ride valves
- Momentary switch for manual tag axle weight transfer/traction help activation
- Memory functions for multiple height levels
- Delay function for height adjustment
- Safety concept and diagnostic capability
- Optional load transfer improves the traction performance for 6x2
- Communication over SAE J1939 Network
- Reduces compressor usage
Tractor, Truck-Medium, Truck-Heavy, Bus & Coach, Motor Home, Military. For literature, click here.