Maintaining clean airflow without contamination is essential to any trailer braking system’s performance. Trailer air filtration from Meritor WABCO protects your trailer’s ABS valves, ECU valve and air brake system from contaminants, while maximizing trailer uptime. Our in-line filter, for example, is a control-line filter designed to protect your ECU valve, yet it can be used to protect the supply line as well. The key function of our filters is to prevent damaging particles from reaching the trailer’s air brake system. When the tractor and trailer are connected, compressed air from the tractor flows to the trailer’s air brake system, carrying dirt particles that come from the tractor’s air system or open gladhands. Our filter traps these particles, as small as three- to five-thousandths of an inch, before they can flow through, so that only clean air is sent through the trailer air system.
Features & Benefits
- Two type of filters offered, In-Line or Gladhand style
- Simple installation with easy access for servicing
- The in-line filter has minimal impact on FMVSS-121 application/release timing requirements
- Will not interfere with the build process
- Easy servicing of the filter cartridge
- Warranty extended to 4-Years/400,000-Miles parts only on the ABS. When either option is specified on a new trailer order
Trailer, Construction, Fire & Emergency, Military. For literature, click here.