Continuing a history of delivering customer desired solutions, the new system builds upon the company’s current RSS offering which incorporates its industry-leading ABS functionality with other pertinent safety features such as improved roll mitigation. The system retains Meritor WABCO’s field-proven, side-by-side wheel end control which provides superior directional stability management and helps prevent tire flat spotting and abnormal tire wear. Additionally the system offers simplified installation and advanced "intelligent" communication capabilities through on-board data recording and event broadcasting capability via Power Line Carrier (PLC) communications or telematic devices. Applications include vans, refer units, flat beds, tankers, hazardous material haulers, B-trains and higher center of gravity trailers.
Request Informatin on RSSplusRetrofit Program
Features & Benefits
- Premium 2-Modulator (2M) roll mitigation system
- ABS and PLC functionality
- Compatible for use with spring suspensions as well as air ride suspensions
- Standardized SAE diagnostics make troubleshooting much simpler and are now a
conventional feature of the system. The diagnostics have been integrated into
TOOLBOX™ Software. System diagnostics can also be performed using standard blink
codes which eliminate the cost of additional diagnostic tools
- Advanced "intelligent" communication capabilities through on-board data recording with instant event broadcasting capability via Power Line Carrier (PLC) communications or telematic devices
- Anti-Corrosion treated cast valve
- Integrated Air Filters
- Individually serviceable ECU and valve components reduce service cost
- Digital output for optional brake light control
Trailer. For literature, click here.