The Meritor WABCO DataMaster™ is designed for medium to large fleets that typically have a large number of detached trailers parked.
The unit is a rugged, self-contained handheld device that can quickly connect to a parked trailer’s J560 seven-way connector. With a few simple membrane keypad commands, the 20-charter display shows vital trailer statistics related to ABS status codes, trailer identification and odometer readings. A sophisticated memory system can extract readings from up to 255 trailers, streamlining the flow and reducing the volume of paperwork typically required by conventional paper-based trailer data retrieval.
Pacific Insight Electronics Corporation
1155 Insight Drive
Nelson, B.C. Canada V1L 5P5
Features & Benefits
- Advanced memory system
- Simple J560 connection and activation
- Handheld and self-contained
- Injection-molded case
- SMART rechargeable battery system
- Allows data extraction from up to 255 trailers to streamline retrieval process
- Instant communication with Enhanced Easy-Stop™ trailer ABS; little training required for use
- No need for cumbersome laptop computer/PC interface
- Rugged, practical and built to withstand the rigors of daily use in trailer yards
- Maximum uptime
Trailer. For literature, click here.